ФК ЭЛКО

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ФК ЭЛКО » Форум » Вчера в редакции "СЭ" прошла жеребьевка Кубка "СЭ"-09/10 во Взрослой л

Вчера в редакции "СЭ" прошла жеребьевка Кубка "СЭ"-09/10 во Взрослой л

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Вчера в редакции "СЭ" прошла жеребьевка Кубка "СЭ"-09/10 во Взрослой лиге.

"ВЕСЕЛЫХ ПЧЕЛОК" ЖДЕТ "ГЛЯНЕЦ"

Напомним, в кубковом турнире принимают участие 32 лучшие команды предыдущего розыгрыша ТДК. В результате жребия участники распределились следующим образом:

Зона "Юг". Группа 1. ФК ЭЛКО, Арсеналыч, Triumf , Golf . Группа 2. Пахтакор-79, Метеор-Кожухово, Южное Бутово, СЗ ЖБК.

Зона "Север". Группа 3. Maximum , Форца, Веселые пчелки, Глянец. Группа 4. Алмаз, Медведково, Флагман, Леминги.

Зона "Запад". Группа 5. Ромашка, ФК "Малая Земля", ФК "Тон-на", ФК "Фома". Группа 6. Академ-легион, Шторм, Щука, Олимп (Химки).

Зона "Восток". Группа 7. ДФК "Ареал", ФК "Богородское", На-Пас, FC Kvazar . Группа 8. ФК "Надежда", Скальпель, Метрогородок-2, Измайлово.

Команды разбиты по территориальному признаку. Первый - групповой - этап продлится с 10 сентября по 8 ноября. В следующий этап выходят по две лучшие команды из каждой группы.

Александр МАРТАНОВ

Kapelari Kapelari Kapelari

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly help you out.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise
and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your enterprise.

Feel free to reach out for assistance with web scraping..
Advanced Scraping Algorithms

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd willingly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the
expertise and necessary tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction.
This can facilitate you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.
Feel free to reach out for assistance with web scraping.. Responsive Web Crawlers

Hello! If you need web scraping services, I'd
willingly offer my assistance. Being proficient in this domain,
I possess the knowledge and essential tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in making well-informed decisions and expanding
your enterprise. Feel free to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..
User-friendly Scraping Solutions

The data is rather interesting.

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services, I'd gladly help you
out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding your enterprise.

Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Adaptive Data Extraction

Вы здесь » ФК ЭЛКО » Форум » Вчера в редакции "СЭ" прошла жеребьевка Кубка "СЭ"-09/10 во Взрослой л